LifeStation makes it possible for every organisation to become heart safe by installing an AED.
For a fixed monthly fee, you are provided the most advanced CardiAid AED plus a comprehensive service package for the term of six years.
The maintenance and replacement of batteries and electrodes is included in the subscription and you will not be accountable for any extra, unexpected expenses. See your list of benefits below.
Enjoy These Benefits by Renting an AED Today:
- Mitigate workplace risk with this affordable solution
- Provide security for your facility without a large capital investment
- Periodic maintenance is performed free
- Free service after any critical incident
- Free replacement of electrodes and battery after any critical incident
- A new AED supplied every 3 years
- Always assured of the latest technology
How many times have we heard:
“We pulled our AED out of the cupboard for accreditation and it didn’t work.”
An AED is a medical device that should be tested regularly. You naturally want to be sure that the device is functioning properly at the time it is needed. It is therefore essential that your AED is maintained optimally. A service contract will meet that need for you.
The service LifeStation provides is as follows:
- Every three months we will check with the functionality of CardiAid AED
- Every 24 months our service personnel perform the following maintenance:
- Replace the main battery
- Replace the backup battery
- Replace the electrodes
- Measuring the AED performance using specially developed diagnostic equipment.
- Monitoring the software. If necessary, the software is modified according to the latest ARC guidelines
- Checking for other damage and irregularities
- After assessment, the AED is labelled with a LifeStation sticker. The test report is saved in your personal file.
After a Critical Incident
- We download the ECG patient data and make it available to the attending cardiologist
- The AED is reactivated within 24 hours with new batteries and a new set of pads
Throughout the Contract
- Please contact our 24/7 help desk to report a fault or an incident
- Call us to have technical problems solved
- You are entitled to a replacement loan AED if a fault can not be resolved locally
- You will receive a new AED in case of a significant technical failure